|Undergraduate||University of Science Technology - China (2001), Physics|
|Graduate School||State University of New York at Stony Brook (2003), Physics|
|Graduate School||State University of New York at Stony Brook (2006), Physics|
- Cone-beam computed tomography
- Image-guided radiation therapy
- Medical imaging processing
- Segmentation and classification
- Simultaneous motion estimation and image reconstruction (SMEIR) for 4D cone-beam CT.
- Wang J, Gu X Med Phys 2013 Oct 40 10 101912
- A moving blocker system for cone-beam computed tomography scatter correction.
- Ouyang L, Song K, Wang J Med Phys 2013 Jul 40 7 071903
- High-quality four-dimensional cone-beam CT by deforming prior images.
- Wang J, Gu X Phys Med Biol 2013 Jan 58 2 231-46
- A Contour-Guided Deformable Image Registration Algorithm for Adaptive Radiotherapy
- X. Gu, B. Dong, J. Wang, J. Yordy, L. Mell, X. Jia, and S. Jiang Physics in Medicine and Biology 2013 58 1889-1901
- Noise suppression in reconstruction of low-Z target megavoltage cone-beam CT images.
- Wang J, Robar J, Guan H Med Phys 2012 Aug 39 8 5111-7
- Noise reduction in low-dose cone beam CT by incorporating prior volumetric image information.
- Ouyang L, Solberg T, Wang J Med Phys 2012 May 39 5 2569-77
- A Novel Markerless Technique to Evaluate Daily Lung Tumor Motion Based on Conventional Cone-beam CT Projection Data
- Y. Yang, Z. Zhong, G. Rong, X. Guo, J. Wang, T. Solberg, and W. Mao Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2012 75 749-756
- Metal Artifact Reduction in X-ray Computed Tomography (CT) by Constrained Optimization
- X. Zhang, J. Wang, and L. Xing Medical Physics 2011 38 701-711
- Inverse determination of the penalty parameter in penalized weighted least-squares algorithm for noise reduction of low-dose CBCT
- J. Wang, H. Guan and T. Solberg Medical Physics 2011 38 4066-4072
- Effects of the penalty to penalized weighted least-squares image reconstruction for low-dose CBCT
- L. Ouyang, T. Solberg, and J. Wang Physics in Medicine and Biology 2011 56 5535-5552
Honors & Awards
- American Cancer Society Research Scholar
- CPRIT Individual Investigator Award
- AAPM Annual Meeting Travel Grant
- Prostate Cancer Training Award
Department of Defense (2008)
- ASTRO Annual Meeting Travel Grant
- Biomedical Engineering Graduate Program (2013)