- University of Science Technology - China (2001), Physics
- Graduate School
- State University of New York at Stony Brook (2003), Physics
- Graduate School
- State University of New York at Stony Brook (2006), Physics
- Cone-beam computed tomography
- Image-guided radiation therapy
- Medical imaging processing
- Segmentation and classification
- Simultaneous motion estimation and image reconstruction (SMEIR) for 4D cone-beam CT.
- Wang J, Gu X Med Phys 2013 Oct 40 10 101912
- A moving blocker system for cone-beam computed tomography scatter correction.
- Ouyang L, Song K, Wang J Med Phys 2013 Jul 40 7 071903
- Scatter correction for cone-beam computed tomography using one-dimensional moving blocker strips: a preliminary study
- J. Wang, W. Mao, and T. Solberg Medical Physics 2010 38 5792-5800
- Iterative image reconstruction for CBCT using edge-preserving prior
- J. Wang, T. Li, and L. Xing Medical Physics 2009 36 252-260
- Sensitivity of tumor motion simulation accuracy to lung biomechanical modeling approaches and parameters.
- Tehrani JN, Yang Y, Werner R, Lu W, Low D, Guo X, Wang J Phys Med Biol 2015 Nov 60 22 8833-49
- Statistical image reconstruction for low-dose CT using nonlocal means-based regularization. Part II: An adaptive approach.
- Zhang H, Ma J, Wang J, Liu Y, Han H, Lu H, Moore W, Liang Z Comput Med Imaging Graph 2015 Jul 43 26-35
- A moving blocker-based strategy for simultaneous megavoltage and kilovoltage scatter correction in cone-beam computed tomography image acquired during volumetric modulated arc therapy.
- Ouyang L, Lee HP, Wang J Radiother Oncol 2015 Jun 115 3 425-30
- A method for volumetric imaging in radiotherapy using single x-ray projection.
- Xu Y, Yan H, Ouyang L, Wang J, Zhou L, Cervino L, Jiang SB, Jia X Med Phys 2015 May 42 5 2498
- A practical cone-beam CT scatter correction method with optimized Monte Carlo simulations for image-guided radiation therapy.
- Xu Y, Bai T, Yan H, Ouyang L, Pompos A, Wang J, Zhou L, Jiang SB, Jia X Phys Med Biol 2015 May 60 9 3567-87
- A pilot evaluation of a 4-dimensional cone-beam computed tomographic scheme based on simultaneous motion estimation and image reconstruction.
- Dang J, Gu X, Pan T, Wang J Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 2015 Feb 91 2 410-8
Honors & Awards
- American Cancer Society Research Scholar
- CPRIT Individual Investigator Award
- AAPM Annual Meeting Travel Grant
- Prostate Cancer Training Award
Department of Defense (2008)
- ASTRO Annual Meeting Travel Grant
- Biomedical Engineering Graduate Program (2013)