Dr. Lauren Dengle, an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Neurology and Neurotherapeutics, received her medical degree from UT Medical School at Houston. She completed Pediatric and Child Neurology residency training at UT Southwestern. Special interests include neuro-oncology, as well as movement disorders.
- Medical School
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston (2009), Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2011), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern / Children's Medical Center (2014), Child Neurology
- Brain Tumors (Primary & Metastatic)
Acute Seizure in Children in the Emergency Setting. S Auvin and R Sankar (eds.). In Patients with Epilepsy at the Emergency Setting.
Dolce A and Hartman A (2013). Montrouge, France, John Libbey Eurotext
- American Academy of Neurology