|Medical School||Christian Medical College, India (1999)|
|Residency||Mayo Clinic (2007), Internal Medicine|
|Fellowship||Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education (2010), Hematology & Oncology|
Bone Marrow Transplant
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Acute Leukemia
- Acute Monocytic Leukemia
- Acute Myelogeneous Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Aplastic Leukemia
- Burkett's Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Monocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Hodgkin's Disease
- Hodgkin's Lymphomas
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma
- Acute Lymphoblastic Anemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Plasma Cell Dyscrasia
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia
- Giant platelet disorders
- Multiple Myeloma
- Long-Term Follow-Up of Patients with Monoclonal Gammopathy of Undetermined Significance after Kidney Transplantation.
- Naina HV, Harris S, Dispenzieri A, Cosio FG, Habermann TM, Stegall MD, Dean PG, Prieto M, Kyle RA, Rajkumar SV, Leung N American journal of nephrology 2012 Apr 35 4 365-371
- Successful treatment of relapsed and refractory extramedullary acute promyelocytic leukemia with tamibarotene.
- Naina HV, Levitt D, Vusirikala M, Anderson LD, Scaglioni PP, Kirk A, Collins RH J. Clin. Oncol. 2011 Jun 29 18 e534-6
- Low risk of symptomatic venous thromboembolic events during growth factor administration for PBSC mobilization.
- Naina HV, Pruthi RK, Inwards DJ, Dingli D, Litzow MR, Ansell SM, William HJ, Dispenzieri A, Buadi FK, Elliott MA, Gastineau DA, Gertz MA, Hayman SR, Johnston PB, Lacy MQ, Micallef IN, Porrata LF, Kumar S Bone Marrow Transplant. 2011 Feb 46 2 291-3
- Platelet and red blood cell indices in Harris platelet syndrome.
- Naina HV, Harris S. Platelets. April 2010 21(4) 303-6
- Harris syndrome - a geographic perspective.
- Naina HV, Nair SC, Harris S, Woodfield G, Rees MI J. Thromb. Haemost. 2005 Nov 3 11 2581-2
Honors & Awards
- Celgene Future Leaders in Hematology Award
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology