- Medical School
- University of Alexandria (1991)
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan) Program (1999), Pediatrics
- University of Rochester (2002), Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Identification of children at very low risk of clinically-important brain injuries after head trauma: a prospective cohort study.
- Kuppermann N, Holmes J, Dayan P, Hoyle J, Atabaki S, Holubkov R, Nadel F, Monroe D, Stanley R, Borgialli D, Badawy M, et al. for the Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (PECARN). Lancet 2009 374 1160-1170
- Interobserver agreement in assessment of clinical variables in children with blunt head trauma.
- Gorelick MH, Atabaki S, Hoyle JD, Dayan PS, Holmes JF, Holubkov R, Monroe D, Callahan J, Kuppermann N, and PECARN TBI Study Group Acad Emerg Med. 2008 15 812-19
- A 2-year-old with cervical spine injury secondary to inappropriately applied shoulder belt.
- Deutsch R, Badawy, M. Pediatric Emergency Care 2008 24(2) 105-108
Honors & Awards
- Strong Star, Golisano Children’s Hospital at Strong
- Faculty Teaching Award, University of Rochester
- AAP, Ken Graff Young Investigator Award
- Ambulatory Pediatric Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Society of Academic Emergency Medicine