|Medical School||University of Missouri, Kansas City School of Medicine (1995)|
|Residency||Phoenix Children's Hospital (1998), Pediatrics|
|Fellowship||Maricopa Medical Center (2000), Pediatrics|
|Other Post Graduate Training||University of Arizona-Tucson (2002)|
- Foster Care
- Pediatric Care
- Quality/design of pediatric primary care for at-risk children
- Reducing risks/strengthening assets of families experiencing abuse/neglect to improve child health outcomes
- Screening for Domestic Violence: Practice Patterns, Knowledge, and Attitudes of Physicians in Arizona.
- Williamson KJ, Coonrod DV, Bay C, Brady MJ, Partap A, Lonewolf W. South Med J. 2004 97 1049-54
- National Consensus Guidelines On Identifying and Responding to Domestic Violence Victimization in Health Care Settings.
- Advisory Committee member Family Violence Prevention Fund 2003
- Long Chain 30 Hydroxyacyl-CoA Dehydrogenase Deficiency (LCHAD) In Association With Maternal Acute Fatty Liver Of Pregnancy (AFLP) A Case Report And Consideration For Neonatal And Prenatal Diagnosis.
- Aleck KA, Harrison HH, Partap A. et al. Clinical Chemistry 1997 43(6) S202
Honors & Awards
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Local Award Hero
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Arizona Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association