Dr. Kane is a member of our Outreach Program. His special interests are echocardiography, fetal echocardiography and outreach. Dr. Kane also has an interest in the fellowship program.
- Medical School
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine (2002)
- Christiana Care Health System - Wilmington (2003), Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
- Christiana Care Health System - Wilmington (2006), Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
- Emory University School of Medicine (2009), Pediatric Cardiology
- Cardiotoxicity associated with the synthetic cannabinoid, K9, with laboratory confirmation
- Myocardial Infarction Associated with use of K2.
- Modified Senning Procedure for Correction of Atrioventricular Discordance With Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return, Atrial Situs Inversus, Dextrocardia, and Bilateral Superior Venae Cavae.
- Sebastian VA, Guleserian KJ, Juraszek A, Kane C, Hamzeh R, Forbess JM Ann. Thorac. Surg. 2015 Oct 100 4 1446-8
- Myocardial infarction associated with use of the synthetic cannabinoid K2.
- Mir A, Obafemi A, Young A, Kane C Pediatrics 2011 Dec 128 6 e1622-7
- Cardiotoxicity associated with the synthetic cannabinoid, K9, with laboratory confirmation.
- Young AC, Schwarz E, Medina G, Obafemi A, Feng SY, Kane C, Kleinschmidt K The American journal of emergency medicine 2011 Jul
- Left ventricular function improves after pulmonary valve replacement in patients with previous right ventricular outflow tract reconstruction and biventricular dysfunction.
- Kane C, Kogon B, Pernetz M, McConnell M, Kirshbom P, Rodby K, Book WM Tex Heart Inst J 2011 38 3 234-7
Honors & Awards
- Chief Resident
Med / Peds (2005)
- Pediatric Society of Greater Dallas (2013)
- American College of Cardiology (2006-2010)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2002-2009)
- American College of Physicians (2002-2009)