Dr. Kane is a member of our Outreach Program. His special interests are echocardiography, fetal echocardiography and outreach. Dr. Kane also has an interest in the fellowship program.
- Medical School
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine (2002)
- Christiana Care Health System - Wilmington (2003), Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
- Christiana Care Health System - Wilmington (2006), Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
- Emory University School of Medicine (2009), Pediatric Cardiology
- Cardiotoxicity associated with the synthetic cannabinoid, K9, with laboratory confirmation
- Myocardial Infarction Associated with use of K2.
- Left ventricular function Improves after Pulmonary Valve Replacement in Patients with Previous Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Reconstruction and Biventricular Dysfunction
- Kane C, Kogon B, Pernetz M, McConnell M, Kirshbom P, Rodby K, Book WM Texas Heart Institute Journal Spring 2011 38:3 234-237
Honors & Awards
- Chief Resident
Med / Peds (2005)