Dr. Isabel Rojas is an assistant professor of Pediatric Gastroenterology at UT Southwestern. Her clinical expertise includes general pediatric gastroenterology and hepatology with focus in liver diseases in particular cholestasis and acute liver failure.
Dr. Rojas received her medical degree at Universidad del Rosario in Bogota, Colombia. She attended the residency program in Pediatrics at University of Oklahoma in Tulsa and finished her fellowship in Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition here at UT Southwestern. She is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Medical School
- Colegio Mayor de Nuestro Senora del Rosario (1994)
- Other Post Graduate Training
- Fundacion Universitaria de Boyaca Management of Health Institutions (1996)
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center (2008), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern - Children's Medical Center (2012), Pediatric Gi/nutrition
- Pathophysiology of itching from liver disease
Honors & Awards
- Intern best board review performance
University of Oklahoma, Department of Pediatrics (2005)
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (2013)
- North America Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (NASPGHAN) (2009)