Dr. Srivastava is a board-certified dermatologist who specializes in the treatment of skin cancer and Mohs Micrographic Surgery. She is an Assistant Professor of Dermatology at UT Southwestern Medical Center and the Director of Dermatologic Surgery at Parkland Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Srivastava completed her undergraduate education at Yale University where she graduated cum laude in Biology. She subsequently received her medical degree from the New York University School of Medicine and completed her residency in dermatology at Henry Ford Hospital, where she served as chief resident. She then pursued a fellowship in Procedural Dermatology at UT Southwestern Medical Center, where she received advanced training in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and cosmetic dermatology. She is dedicated to providing high quality and compassionate care to patients with skin cancer and aging skin.
In addition to her practice, Dr. Srivastava teaches and mentors medical students, residents, and fellows. She has authored textbook chapters and original articles, and speaks at national meetings. She is also an active advocate in healthcare, serving in the House of Delegates in the American Medical Association. She is also a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, and the American College of Mohs Surgery.
- Medical School
- New York University School of Medicine (2005)
- New York University Hospital (2006), Internal Medicine
- Henry Ford Medical Center (2009), Dermatology
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School (2010), Dermatology
- Assessing procedural dermatology skills during residency training
- Quality and Safety in Patient Care
- The role of radiologic imaging in the treatment of skin cancer
- Safety and efficacy of erbium-doped yttrium aluminum garnet fractionated laser for treatment of acne scars in type IV to VI skin.
- Mahmoud BH, Srivastava D, Janiga JJ, Yang JJ, Lim HW, Ozog DM Dermatol Surg 2010 May 36 5 602-9
- Itentification of the Constituents of Balsam in Peru in Tomatoes
- Srivastava D and Cohen D American Journal of Contact Dermatitis September 2008
- The molecular genetics underlying basal cell carcinoma pathogenesis: targets for novel therapeutics
- Iwasaki J, Srivastava D, Moy R, and Kouba DJ Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology June 2008
- A hyperkeratotic ulcerated plaque on the left leg
- Srivastava D and Lim HW Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology May 2008
Appendageal Tumors. In Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in General Medicine, Eighth Edition
Srivastava, Divya and Taylor, Stan (2012). New York, McGraw-Hill
Cheek Reconstruction. In Dermatologic Surgery: Step by Step
Srivastava, Divya and Taylor, Stan (2012). London, Wiley-Blackwell
- American College of Mohs Surgery (2009)
- American Academy of Dermatology (2006)
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (2006)
- American Medical Association (2001)