- Medical School
- Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences (2001)
- Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences (2001), Transitional Year
- Graduate School
- The University of Toledo (2002)
- Hurley Medical Center (2006), Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital of Michigan (2009), Pediatric Cardiology
- UT Southwestern / Children's Medical Center (2010), Pediatric Interventional Cardiology
- Bio-degradable Stents
- Cardiac Catheterization - pediatric and adult congenital heart disease
- Hybrid Interventions
- A Novel Biodegradable Stent Applicable for Use in Congenital Heart Disease: Bench Testing and Feasibility Results in a Rabbit Model.
- Veeram Reddy SR, Welch TR, Wang J, Bernstein F, Richardson JA, Forbess JM, Nugent AW Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2013 Apr
- Trans-semilunar valve hybrid technique for Amplatzer device closure of complex muscular ventricular septal defects during arterial switch operation.
- Veeram Reddy SR, Brenes JE, Forbess JM J. Thorac. Cardiovasc. Surg. 2013 Apr
- Novel Bioresorbable Stent Design and Fabrication: Congenital Heart Disease Applications
- Welch T, Eberhart RC, Veeram Reddy S, Wang J, Nugent A, Forbess J. Cardiovasc Eng Tech 2013 4 171-182
- Trans-catheter closure of patent ductus arteriosus - What is the best device?
- Ghasemi A, Pandya S, Veeram Reddy SR, Turner DR, Du W, Navabi MA, Mirzaaghayan MR, Kiani A, Sloan K, Forbes TJ. Cathet and Cardiovasc Intervent 2010 76 Nov
- Left Ventricular Mechanical Synchrony and Global Systolic Function in Pediatric Patients Late after Ventricular Septal Defect Closure: A Three-Dimensional Echocardiographic study
- Veeram Reddy SR, Du W and Zilberman M Congenital Heart Disease November 2009 4/6 454-458
- Prevalence of Pericardial Effusions in Children With Large Atrial or Ventricular Septal Defects.
- Reddy SV, Thomas RL, Ross RD. Am J Cardiol 2009 103 271-272
- Is it safe to perform cardiac catherizations on adults with congenital heart diseases in a pediatric catherization laboratory?
- Garekar S, Paules M, Reddy SV, Turner DR, Sanjeev S, Wynne J, Epstein ML, Karpawich PP, Ross RD, Forbes TJ. Catheterizations and Cardiovascular Interventions 2005 66 414-419
- Cardiovascular involvement in Kawasaki Disease.
- Reddy SV, Forbes TJ, Chintala K. Images Paediatr Cardiol 2005 23 1-19
Honors & Awards
- Scientific Scholarship Award
Pediatric and Adult Interventional Cardiac Symposium (2013)
- Finalist, Best of the Best Abstracts
SCAI 32nd Annual Scientific Sessions (2009)
- Finalist, Young Investigator Award, Chief Fellow (Children’s Hospital of Michigan)
AAP/NCE, Boston MA (2008)
- Outstanding Resident Educator Award (2006 and 2007)
Michigan State University/Hurley Medical Center (2007)
- Chief Resident, Resident of the Year Award, Resident Research Investigator Award (2005)
Michigan State University/Hurley Medical Center (2006)
- National Champion-Gold Medal
Indian Association of Pediatrics (IAP) Quiz, India (2000)
- American Heart Association (2011)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2010)
- Texas Medical Association (2010)
- Society for Cardiovascular Angiography & Interventions (2006)
- American College of Cardiology