- Medical School
- Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences (2001)
- Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences (2001), Transitional Year
- Graduate School
- The University of Toledo (2002)
- Hurley Medical Center (2006), Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital of Michigan (2009), Pediatric Cardiology
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2010), Pediatric Interventional Cardiology
- Biodegradable Stents
- Cardiac Catheterization - pediatric and adult congenital heart disease
- Hybrid Interventions
- Novel Bioresorbable Stent Design and Fabrication: Congenital Heart Disease Applications
- Welch T, Eberhart RC, Veeram Reddy S, Wang J, Nugent A, Forbess J. Cardiovasc Eng Tech 2013 Jun 4 171-182
- A Novel Biodegradable Stent Applicable for Use in Congenital Heart Disease: Bench Testing and Feasibility Results in a Rabbit Model.
- Veeram Reddy SR, Welch TR, Wang J, Bernstein F, Richardson JA, Forbess JM, Nugent AW Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2013 Apr
- Trans-semilunar valve hybrid technique for Amplatzer device closure of complex muscular ventricular septal defects during arterial switch operation.
- Veeram Reddy SR, Brenes JE, Forbess JM J. Thorac. Cardiovasc. Surg. 2013 Apr
- Bench and initial preclinical results of a novel 8 mm diameter double opposed helical biodegradable stent.
- Herbert CE, Veeram Reddy S, Welch TR, Wang J, Richardson JA, Forbess JM, Nugent AW Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2016 Jul
- Use of Amplatzer Vascular Plugs for the treatment of combined extralobar and intralobar pulmonary sequestration in a 5-year-old child.
- Herbert CE, Reddy SR, Lemler MS Cardiol Young 2016 Jun 1-4
- Thermally processed polymeric microparticles for year-long delivery of dexamethasone.
- Goodfriend AC, Welch TR, Nguyen KT, Johnson RF, Sebastian V, Reddy SV, Forbess J, Nugent A Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl 2016 Jan 58 595-600
- New-onset cardiac rhabdomyoma beyond infancy in a patient with tuberous sclerosis complex.
- Thatte NM, Guleserian KJ, Veeram Reddy SR Cardiol Young 2015 Jul 1-4
- Novel bioresorbable stent coating for drug release in congenital heart disease applications.
- Goodfriend AC, Welch TR, Barker G, Ginther R, Riegel MS, Reddy SV, Wang J, Nugent A, Forbess J J Biomed Mater Res A 2015 May 103 5 1761-70
- Transcatheter Removal of Atrial Septal Stent Placed to Decompress Left Atrium with VA ECMO.
- Veeram Reddy SR, Guleserian KJ, Nugent AW Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2015 Jan
- Hypoplastic left heart syndrome secondary to intrauterine rhabdomyoma necessitating single ventricle palliation.
- Mir A, Ikemba CM, Veeram Reddy SR Ann Pediatr Cardiol 2014 Sep 7 3 207-9
Drug Eluting Stents and Polylactide Stents. In Winthrop C, ed. New Developments in Polylactic Acid Research
Welch TR, Veeram Reddy SR. (2014). Nova Science; 1-26.
Honors & Awards
- Texas Super Doctors
Texas Monthly Magazine (2016)
- Charles S. Kleinman Scientific Scholarship Award
Pediatric and Adult Interventional Cardiac Symposium (2014)
- Scientific Scholarship Award
Pediatric and Adult Interventional Cardiac Symposium (2013)
- Texas Rising Stars
Texas Monthly Magazine (2013-2015)
- Finalist, Best of the Best Abstracts
SCAI 32nd Annual Scientific Sessions (2009)
- Finalist, Young Investigator Award, Chief Fellow
American Academy of Pediatrics/NCE (2008)
- Outstanding Resident Educator Award
Michigan State University/Hurley Medical Center (2006-2007)
- Resident of the Year Award, Chief Resident
Michigan State University/Hurley Medical Center (2006)
- National Champion-Gold Medal
Indian Association of Pediatrics (IAP) Quiz, India (2000)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2015)
- American Heart Association (2010)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2010)
- Texas Medical Association (2010)
- Society for Cardiovascular Angiography & Interventions (2008)
- American College of Cardiology (2006-2011)