|Medical School||Seth G.S. Medical College (1997)|
|Graduate School||Harvard School of Public Health (2002)|
|Internship||University Hospitals Case Medical Center (2005), Internal Medicine|
|Fellowship||Rhode Island Hospital (2008), Gastroenterology|
|Fellowship||University Hospitals Case Medical Center (2009), Gastroenterology|
- Abdominal Pain (Generalized/Epigastric)
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Blood in Stool
- Colon Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Cystic Fibrosis related Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Esophageal Cancers, Strictures & Perforation
- Esophageal Reflux
- Gallbladder Disease
- Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD) - Heartburn
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding (Hemorrhage)
- Hereditary Pancreatitis
- Intestinal Bleeding
- Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cyst & Insufficiency
- Pancreatic Disease
- Advanced Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal cancers
- Health care costs
- Health care outcomes
- Prevalence and clinical significance of pancreatic cysts associated with cysts in other organs.
- Agrawal D, Maimone SS, Wong RC, Isenberg G, Faulx A, Chak A Digestive and liver disease : official journal of the Italian Society of Gastroenterology and the Italian Association for the Study of the Liver 2011 Jun 797-801
- Delayed reprocessing of endoscopes
- Agrawal D, Muscarella LF Gastrointest. Endosc. 2011 Apr 73 4 853-4
- Timing of polyethylene glycol before sedation: are we clear yet?
- Agrawal D, Rockey DC Gastrointest. Endosc. 2011 Apr 73 4 848; author reply 848-9
- Primary malignant melanoma of the hepatic duct: a case report.
- Agrawal D, Tannous GC, Chak A Gastrointest. Endosc. 2010 Oct 72 4 845-6
- Endoscopically guided spectral-domain OCT with double-balloon catheters.
- Kang W, Wang H, Pan Y, Jenkins MW, Isenberg GA, Chak A, Atkinson M, Agrawal D, Hu Z, Rollins AM Opt Express 2010 Aug 18 16 17364-72
- Endoscopic mucosal resection with full-thickness closure for difficult polyps: a prospective clinical trial.
- Agrawal D, Chak A, Champagne BJ, Marks JM, Delaney CP Gastrointest. Endosc. 2010 May 71 6 1082-8
- Variability in measurements of pancreatic cyst size among EUS, CT, and magnetic resonance imaging modalities.
- Maimone S, Agrawal D, Pollack MJ, Wong RC, Willis J, Faulx AL, Isenberg GA, Chak A Gastrointest. Endosc. 2010 May 71 6 945-50
- Peroral direct cholangioscopy for recurrent bile duct stones, using an ultrathin upper endoscope.
- Agrawal D, Chak A Endoscopy 2010 42 Suppl 2 E190-1
- Removal of a Bravo 24-hour pH capsule with endoscopic scissors.
- Agrawal D, Akerman PA, Rich H Gastrointest. Endosc. 2009 Aug 70 2 385-6; discussion 386
- Removable self-expandable plastic stent to treat postphotodynamic therapy esophageal stricture.
- Agrawal D, Habr FG Gastrointest. Endosc. 2009 Apr 69 4 e27-30