- Medical School
- Seth G.S. Medical College, India (1997)
- Graduate School
- Harvard School of Public Health (2002)
- Case Western Reserve University (2005), Internal Medicine
- Brown University (2008), Gastroenterology
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center (2009), Gastroenterology Advanced Endoscopy
- Graduate School
- University of Texas at Dallas (2015)
- Advance Endoscopy
- Health Care Value
- Pancreas and biliary diseases
- Patient engagement and self-care
- Accuracy of Referring Provider and Endoscopist Impressions of Colonoscopy Indication.
- Naveed M, Clary M, Ahn C, Kubiliun N, Agrawal D, Cryer B, Murphy C, Singal AG J Natl Compr Canc Netw 2017 Jul 15 7 920-925
- Electronic Consultation Systems.
- Tian C, Mayorga C, Agrawal D Health Aff (Millwood) 2017 Jul 36 7 1348
- Re: Bleeding Risk and Management in Interventional Procedures in Chronic Liver Disease.
- Sarode R, Agrawal D, Cripps M, Kalva SP, Nagalla S J Vasc Interv Radiol 2017 Jun 28 6 921-922
- Can clinical factors predict the need for intervention after positive intraoperative cholangiogram?
- Kaif M, Agrawal D, Sreenarasimhaiah J J Dig Dis 2017 May
- Complete Blood Count or Complete Blood Count with differential: What's the difference?
- Agrawal D, Sarode R Am. J. Med. 2017 Apr
- Should anti-LKM1 be routine for work-up of elevated liver enzymes?
- Agrawal D, Davis B, Quinn A, Thiele D J. Hepatol. 2017 Apr
- The role of endoscopy in subepithelial lesions of the GI tract.
- Faulx AL, Kothari S, Acosta RD, Agrawal D, Bruining DH, Chandrasekhara V, Eloubeidi MA, Fanelli RD, Gurudu SR, Khashab MA, Lightdale JR, Muthusamy VR, Shaukat A, Qumseya BJ, Wang A, Wani SB, Yang J, DeWitt JM Gastrointest. Endosc. 2017 Apr
- Guidelines for privileging, credentialing, and proctoring to perform GI endoscopy.
- Faulx AL, Lightdale JR, Acosta RD, Agrawal D, Bruining DH, Chandrasekhara V, Eloubeidi MA, Fanelli RD, Gurudu SR, Kelsey L, Khashab MA, Kothari S, Muthusamy VR, Qumseya BJ, Shaukat A, Wang A, Wani SB, Yang J, DeWitt JM Gastrointest. Endosc. 2017 Feb 85 2 273-281
- Colorectal cancer anatomic distribution patterns remain the same after sessile serrated adenoma/polyp considered cancer precursor: a 9-year comparison study from community-based endoscopy centers.
- Yang JF, Noffsinger AE, Agrawal D, Yang QH J Gastrointest Oncol 2016 Dec 7 6 917-923
- Achieving the Triple Aim Through Disruptive Innovations in Self-care.
- Bhavan KP, Agrawal D, Cerise F JAMA 2016 Nov 316 20 2081-2082
Honors & Awards
- J DiMase Research Award
Brown University (20017)
- Bilhartz Fellowship Teaching Award
University Texas Southwestern Medical Center (2011)
- Best Resident Research Award
University Hospitals Of Cleveand, Case Western Reserve University (2003)
- Presidential Poster Award
American College of Gastroenterology 68th Annual Scientific Meeting (2003)