Assistant Professor (Research Track). UT Southwestern, Jun 2009 - Present
Senior Scientist, Nuvelo Inc. (San Carlos, California), Nov. 2002 - Jan. 2009
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Molecular Biology, December 2002, The University of Texas at Austin,
Master of Science (MSc) in Genetics, July 1995, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Genetics and Genetic Engineering, July 1992, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- Fudan University - China (1992), Genetics
- Graduate School
- Fudan University - China (1995), Genetics
- Graduate School
- University of Texas at Austin (2002), Molecular Biology
- Genetic analysis of disulfide bond isomerization in E. coli: The Expression of DsbC is modulated by RNase E-dependent mRNA processing
- Zhan, X., Gao, J., Jain, C., Cieslewicz, M., Swartz, J. and Georgiou, G. Journal of Bacteriology 2004 186 654-660
- RraA: a Protein Inhibitor of RNase E Activity that Globally Modulates RNA Abundance in E. coli.
- Zhan, X. *, Lee, K.*, Gao, J., Qiu, J., Feng, Y., Meganathan, R., Cohen, S.N., and Georgiou, G. * equal contribution Cell 2003 114 623-634
- The first propeller domain of LRP6 regulates sensitivity to DKK1.
- Binnerts ME, Tomasevic N, Bright JM, Leung J, Ahn VE, Kim KA, Zhan X, Liu S, Yonkovich S, Williams J, Zhou M, Gros D, Dixon M, Korver W, Weis WI, Abo A. Mol Biol Cell. August 2009 15 3552-60
- Monoclonal antibodies against IREM-1: potential for targeted therapy of AML.
- Korver W, Zhao X, Singh S, Pardoux C, Zhao J, Guzman ML, Sen S, Yonkovich S, Liu S, Zhan X, Tomasevic N, Zhou C, Gros D, Jordan CT, Gotlib J, Hsi ED, Abo A. Leukemia April 2009
- Epigenetics in embryonic and adult neurogenesis.
- Zhan, X., and Wu, J. Cell Science Review 2009 6 104-128
- R-Spondin family members regulate the Wnt pathway by a common mechanism. Mol
- Kim KA, Wagle M, Tran K, Zhan X, Dixon MA, Liu S, Gros D, Korver W, Yonkovich S, Tomasevic N, Binnerts M, Abo A. Biol Cell. 2008 19/6 2588-96