Dr. Shai Manzuri is a Pediatric Intensivist who spends his clinical time divided among the Cardiac, General and Neurosurgical/Trauma ICU's. He spends his non-clinical time devising and optimizing strategies for invasive and noninvasive ventilation of patients with neuromuscular diseases.
He is also involved in the education of fellows, residents, medical students and nurse practitioners. He is especially interested in the use of ultrasound in the critical care setting and is working on ways to standardize this practice in the critical care setting.
Dr Manzuri is the medical director for the critical care nurse practitioner group at Children’s Medical Center and is tasked with improving the work model and the integration amongst the different types of practitioners.
- Medical School
- Universidad Maimonides (2001)
- Long Island College Hospital (2006), Pediatrics
- Long Island College Hospital (2008), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern - Children's Medical Center (2012), Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Index of suspicion.
- Rosenberg JJ, Prasad V, Gaebler J, Dreisinger N, Manzuri S Pediatr Rev 2008 Apr 29 4 131-6
- Society of Critical Care Medicine (2009)