- Medical School
- Maulana Azad Medical College-Univ. of Delhi (2007)
- Lok Nayak Hospital (2008)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2012), Psychiatry
- Early Improvement in Work Productivity Predicts Future Clinical Course in Depressed Outpatients: Findings From the CO-MED Trial.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Greer TL, Carmody T, Rush AJ, Trivedi MH Am J Psychiatry 2016 Aug appiajp201616020176
- Early normalization of Quality of Life predicts later remission in depression: Findings from the CO-MED trial.
- Jha MK, Greer TL, Grannemann BD, Carmody T, Rush AJ, Trivedi MH J Affect Disord 2016 Jul 206 17-22
- Training psychiatry residents at correctional facilities.
- Jha MK, Fuehrlein BS, North CS, Brenner AM Acad Psychiatry 2015 Feb 39 1 123-4
- Improvement in self-reported quality of life with cognitive therapy for recurrent major depressive disorder.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Thase ME, Jarrett RB J Affect Disord 2014 167 37-43
- Affect Following First Exercise Session as a Predictor of Treatment Response in Depression.
- Suterwala AM, Rethorst CD, Carmody TJ, Greer TL, Grannemann BD, Jha M, Trivedi MH J Clin Psychiatry 2016 Aug 77 8 1036-42
- IMPROVEMENTS IN PSYCHOSOCIAL FUNCTIONING AND HEALTH-RELATED QUALITY OF LIFE FOLLOWING EXERCISE AUGMENTATION IN PATIENTS WITH TREATMENT RESPONSE BUT NONREMITTED MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER: RESULTS FROM THE TREAD STUDY.
- Greer TL, Trombello JM, Rethorst CD, Carmody TJ, Jha MK, Liao A, Grannemann BD, Chambliss HO, Church TS, Trivedi MH Depress Anxiety 2016 May
- COMT val158met polymorphism and molecular alterations in the human dorsolateral prefrontal cortex: Differences in controls and in schizophrenia.
- Shukla AA, Jha M, Birchfield T, Mukherjee S, Gleason K, Abdisalaam S, Asaithamby A, Adams-Huet B, Tamminga CA, Ghose S Schizophr. Res. 2016 Mar
- Attitudes Towards Substance Use Disorders and Association with Motivational Interviewing Education: A Survey of Psychiatry Chief Residents.
- Jha MK, Abele MK, Brown JA, Ibrahim H, Wakhlu S Acad Psychiatry 2016 Mar
- Altered GABA neurotransmission in major depressive disorder: Re-analyzing publicly available data.
- Jha MK, Sachdeva S Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 2016 Jan
- Commentary: Clinical Approach to the Differential Diagnosis between Behavioral Variant Frontotemporal Dementia and Primary Psychiatric Disorders.
- Jha MK, Ivleva E Front Psychiatry 2016 7 23
- Clinical Psychology graduate program (2016)