Dr. Stojadinovic is a licensed medical physicist in the state of Texas. Beside general medical physics duties in the Department of Radiation Oncology Dr. Stojadinovic's specialty is Gamma Knife service.
Dr. Stojadinovic is a coordinator of the Physics of Radiation Therapy and Technology course for the Radiation Therapist Training Program in the department of Health Care Sciences. Additionally, Dr. Stojadinovic teaches selected topics in radiation physics in the Radiation Oncology Medical Residency Program.
- University of Belgrade (1998), Experimental Physics
- Graduate School
- Kent State University (2004), Experimental Physics
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy quality assurance
- Preclinical radiotherapy delivery technologies
- Stereotactic radiotherapy
- Breaking bad IMRT QA practice
- Strahinja Stojadinovic, Luo Ouyang, Xuejun Gu, Arnold Pompos, Qinan Bao, Timothy D. Solberg Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics 2015
- Dosimetric comparison of Acuros XB with collapsed cone convolution/superposition and anisotropic analytic algorithm for stereotactic ablative radiotherapy of thoracic spinal metastases.
- Zhen H, Hrycushko B, Lee H, Timmerman R, Pompoš A, Stojadinovic S, Foster R, Jiang SB, Solberg T, Gu X J Appl Clin Med Phys 2015 16 4 5493
- Genome-Wide Association Analysis of Radiation Resistance in Drosophila melanogaster.
- Vaisnav M, Xing C, Ku HC, Hwang D, Stojadinovic S, Pertsemlidis A, Abrams JM PLoS ONE 2014 9 8 e104858
- Correlations of noninvasive BOLD and TOLD MRI with pO2 and relevance to tumor radiation response.
- Hallac RR, Zhou H, Pidikiti R, Song K, Stojadinovic S, Zhao D, Solberg T, Peschke P, Mason RP Magn Reson Med 2013 Jun
- The Importance of Dosimetry Standardization in Radiobiology
- Marc Desrosiers, Larry DeWerd, James Deye, Patricia Lindsay, Mark K. Murphy, Michael Mitch, Francesca Macchiarini, Strahinja Stojadinovic, and Helen Stone Journal of Research of the National Institute of Standards and Technology 2013
- Partial depletion of regulatory T cells does not influence the inflammation caused by high dose hemi-body irradiation.
- Ma S, Richardson JA, Bitmansour A, Solberg TD, Pidikiti R, Song K, Stojadinovic S, Vitetta ES, Meyer JJ PLoS ONE 2013 8 2 e56607
- An athymic rat model of cutaneous radiation injury designed to study human tissue-based wound therapy.
- Rifkin LH, Stojadinovic S, Stewart CH, Song KH, Maxted MC, Bell MH, Kashefi NS, Speiser MP, Saint-Cyr M, Story MD, Rohrich RJ, Brown SA, Solberg TD Radiat Oncol 2012 7 68
- Dosimetric characterization of an image-guided stereotactic small animal irradiator
- R. Pidikiti, S. Stojadinovic, M. Speiser, K. H. Song, F. Hager, D. Saha and T. D. Solberg Physics in Medicine and Biology 2011 56 2585-2599
- An x-ray image guidance system for small animal stereotactic irradiation
- K. H. Song, R. Pidikiti, S. Stojadinovic, M. Speiser, S. Seliounine, D. Saha and T. D. Solberg Physics in Medicine and Biology 2010 55 7345-7362
- Feasibility of small animal cranial irradiation with the microRT system
- E. L. Khiel, S. Stojadinovic, K. T. Malinowski, D. Limbrick, S. C. Jost, J. R. Garbow, J. B. Rubin, J. O. Deasy, D. Khullar, E. W. Izaguirre, P. J. Parikh, D. A. Low, A. J. Hope Medical Physics October 2008 35 (10) 4735-4743
- American Association of Physicists in Medicine
- American Physical Society
- American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology