|Undergraduate||Peking University - China (1994), Physics|
|Graduate School||Peking University - China (1999), Physics|
- Adaptive radiation therapy
- Thermal enhanced radiation therapy
- Tumor tracking
- A Novel Markerless Technique to Evaluate Daily Lung Tumor Motion Based on Conventional Cone-Beam CT Projection Data.
- Yang Y, Zhong Z, Guo X, Wang J, Anderson J, Solberg T, Mao W Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 2012 Apr 82 5 e749-56
- Initial application of a geometric QA tool for integrated MV and kV imaging systems on three image guided radiotherapy systems.
- Mao W, Speiser M, Medin P, Papiez L, Solberg T, Xing L Med Phys 2011 May 38 5 2335-41
- Image-guided radiotherapy in near real time with intensity-modulated radiotherapy megavoltage treatment beam imaging.
- Mao W, Hsu A, Riaz N, Lee L, Wiersma R, Luxton G, King C, Xing L, Solberg T Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 2009 Oct 75 2 603-10
- The use of EPID-measured leaf sequence files for IMRT dose reconstruction in adaptive radiation therapy.
- Lee L, Mao W, Xing L Med Phys 2008 Nov 35 11 5019-29
- A fiducial detection algorithm for real-time image guided IMRT based on simultaneous MV and kV imaging.
- Mao W, Riaz N, Lee L, Wiersma R, Xing L Med Phys 2008 Aug 35 8 3554-64
- Fast internal marker tracking algorithm for onboard MV and kV imaging systems.
- Mao W, Wiersma RD, Xing L Med Phys 2008 May 35 5 1942-9
- Development of a QA phantom and automated analysis tool for geometric quality assurance of on-board MV and kV x-ray imaging systems.
- Mao W, Lee L, Xing L Med Phys 2008 Apr 35 4 1497-506
- Combined kV and MV imaging for real-time tracking of implanted fiducial markers.
- Wiersma RD, Mao W, Xing L Med Phys 2008 Apr 35 4 1191-8
- CT image registration in sinogram space.
- Mao W, Li T, Wink N, Xing L Med Phys 2007 Sep 34 9 3596-602
- Calculation of SAR for Transmit Coil Arrays.
- Mao W, Wang Z, Smith MB, Collins CM Concepts in magnetic resonance. Part B, Magnetic resonance engineering 2007 Apr 31B 2 127-131
Honors & Awards
- CPRIT Individual Investigator Award
PI, RP110329, Personalized Online Adaptive Radiation Therapy (2010)
- National Award for Natural Sciences¸ China
- Industrial Research Fellowship, Natural Sci· and Eng· Research Council of Canada