Dr. Dhar has been a faculty member in the Division of Pediatric Critical Care since 2008. She is actively involved in resident and fellow education and is the Fellowship Co-Director for the Pediatric Critical Care Fellowship Program at UT Southwestern.
Her research focus is fluid balance in critically ill children and the early initiation of CRRT.
- Medical School
- B.J. Medical College-Ahmedabad (1993)
- Dow Medical College/Civil Hospital (1995), Pediatrics
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (2000), Pediatrics
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (2002), Pediatrics
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center (2003), Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center (2008), Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Early initiation of CRRT.
- Fluid balance in criticall ill children
- Timing of Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy and Mortality in Critically Ill Children.
- Modem V, Thompson M, Gollhofer D, Dhar AV, Quigley R Crit. Care Med. 2013 Nov
- Current recommended parenteral protein intakes do not support protein synthesis in critically ill septic, insulin-resistant adolescents with tight glucose control.
- Verbruggen SC, Coss-Bu J, Wu M, Schierbeek H, Joosten KF, Dhar A, van Goudoever JB, Castillo L Critical care medicine 2011 Jul 2518-2525
- Insulin resistance in critical illness.
- Dhar A, Castillo L Curr. Opin. Pediatr. 2011 Jun 23 3 269-74
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- Society of Critical Care Medicine