- Medical School
- Bangalore Medical College (1999)
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center (2004), Pediatrics
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell (2007), Pediatric Neurology
- Montefiore Medical Center (2008), Neurophysiology
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Intractable Epilepsy
- Treatment of refractory epilepsy
- Successful Management of Refractory Neonatal Seizures with Midazolam.
- Sirsi, Deepa; Nangia, Srishti; Lamothe, Jaqueline; Kososfsky, Barry; Solomon, Gail Journal of Child Neurology June 2008 Volume 23, Number 6 706-709
- Apneic Seizures: A Sign Of Temporal Lobe Hemorrhage in Full Term Neonates.
- Sirsi, Deepa; Nadiminti, Lakshmi; Packard, Maurine; Engel, Murray; Solomon, Gail Pediatric Neurology November 2007 Volume 37, No 5 366-370
- The safety of Levetiracetam.
- Sirsi, Deepa; Safdieh, Joseph E Expert Opinion on Drug Safety May 2007 Volume 6, Number 3 241-250
Honors & Awards
- Top Scholar Epilepsy Foundation