- National Taiwan University (2000), Medical Technology
- Graduate School
- National Taiwan University (2007), Biochemistry
- DNA-PKcs is required to maintain stability of Chk1 and Claspin for optimal replication stress response.
- Lin YF, Shih HY, Shang Z, Matsunaga S, Chen BP Nucleic Acids Res. 2014 Feb
- Comparative immunoproteomics of identification and characterization of virulence factors from Helicobacter pylori related to gastric cancer.
- Lin YF, Wu MS, Chang CC, Lin SW, Lin JT, Sun YJ, Chen DS, Chow LP Mol. Cell Proteomics 2006 Aug 5 8 1484-96
- Coordination of the Ser2056 and Thr2609 Clusters of DNA-PKcs in Regulating Gamma Rays and Extremely Low Fluencies of Alpha-Particle Irradiation to G0/G1 Phase Cells.
- Nagasawa H, Lin YF, Kato TA, Brogan JR, Shih HY, Kurimasa A, Bedford JS, Chen BP, Little JB Radiat. Res. 2017 Jan
- FANCD2 and REV1 cooperate in the protection of nascent DNA strands in response to replication stress.
- Yang Y, Liu Z, Wang F, Temviriyanukul P, Ma X, Tu Y, Lv L, Lin YF, Huang M, Zhang T, Pei H, Chen BP, Jansen JG, de Wind N, Fischhaber PL, Friedberg EC, Tang TS, Guo C Nucleic Acids Res. 2015 Jul
- DNA-PKcs phosphorylates hnRNP-A1 to facilitate the RPA-to-POT1 switch and telomere capping after replication.
- Sui J, Lin YF, Xu K, Lee KJ, Wang D, Chen BP Nucleic Acids Res. 2015 May
- The Catalytic Subunit of DNA-Dependent Protein Kinase Coordinates with Polo-Like Kinase 1 to Facilitate Mitotic Entry.
- Lee KJ, Shang ZF, Lin YF, Sun J, Morotomi-Yano K, Saha D, Chen BP Neoplasia 2015 Apr 17 4 329-38
- NSCLC cells demonstrate differential mode of cell death in response to the combined treatment of radiation and a DNA-PKcs inhibitor.
- Yu L, Shang ZF, Hsu FM, Zhang Z, Tumati V, Lin YF, Chen BP, Saha D Oncotarget 2015 Jan
- Transcriptional elongation requires DNA break-induced signalling.
- Bunch H, Lawney BP, Lin YF, Asaithamby A, Murshid A, Wang YE, Chen BP, Calderwood SK Nat Commun 2015 6 10191
- The catalytic subunit of DNA-dependent protein kinase is required for cellular resistance to oxidative stress independent of DNA double-strand break repair.
- Li M, Lin YF, Palchik G, Matsunaga S, Wang D, Chen BP Free Radic. Biol. Med. 2014 Sep
- Differential Radiosensitivity Phenotypes of DNA-PKcs Mutations Affecting NHEJ and HRR Systems following Irradiation with Gamma-Rays or Very Low Fluences of Alpha Particles.
- Lin YF, Nagasawa H, Little JB, Kato TA, Shih HY, Xie XJ, Wilson PF, Brogan JR, Kurimasa A, Chen DJ, Bedford JS, Chen BP PLoS ONE 2014 9 4 e93579