- Medical School
- N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, India (2001)
- Sheth Vadilal Sarabhai Municipal Hospital (2004), Pediatrics
- University of Illinois at Chicago (2008), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2011), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
- Use of oxygen during initial stabilization phase and during hospital stay in neonates
- Mortality among infants with evolving bronchopulmonary dysplasia increases with major surgery and with pulmonary hypertension.
- DeVries LB, Heyne RJ, Ramaciotti C, Brown LS, Jaleel MA, Kapadia VS, Burchfield PJ, Brion LP J Perinatol 2017 Jun
- Epinephrine Use during Newborn Resuscitation.
- Kapadia VS, Wyckoff MH Front Pediatr 2017 5 97
- Perinatal management: What has been learned through the network?
- Chawla S, Foglia EE, Kapadia V, Wyckoff MH Semin. Perinatol. 2016 Aug
- Higher or lower oxygen for delivery room resuscitation of preterm infants below 28 completed weeks gestation: a meta-analysis.
- Oei JL, Vento M, Rabi Y, Wright I, Finer N, Rich W, Kapadia V, Aune D, Rook D, Tarnow-Mordi W, Saugstad OD Arch. Dis. Child. Fetal Neonatal Ed. 2016 May
- Part 13: Neonatal Resuscitation: 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
- Wyckoff MH, Aziz K, Escobedo MB, Kapadia VS, Kattwinkel J, Perlman JM, Simon WM, Weiner GM, Zaichkin JG Circulation 2015 Nov 132 18 Suppl 2 S543-60
- Part 7: Neonatal Resuscitation: 2015 International Consensus on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care Science With Treatment Recommendations.
- Perlman JM, Wyllie J, Kattwinkel J, Wyckoff MH, Aziz K, Guinsburg R, Kim HS, Liley HG, Mildenhall L, Simon WM, Szyld E, Tamura M, Velaphi S Circulation 2015 Oct 132 16 Suppl 1 S204-41
- The NLRP3 inflammasome is critically involved in the development of bronchopulmonary dysplasia.
- Liao J, Kapadia VS, Brown LS, Cheong N, Longoria C, Mija D, Ramgopal M, Mirpuri J, McCurnin DC, Savani RC Nat Commun 2015 6 8977
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of optimal initial fraction of oxygen levels in the delivery room at =32 weeks.
- Saugstad OD, Aune D, Aguar M, Kapadia V, Finer N, Vento M Acta Paediatr. 2014 Jul 103 7 744-51
- Resuscitation of Preterm Neonates With Limited Versus High Oxygen Strategy.
- Kapadia VS, Chalak LF, Sparks JE, Allen JR, Savani RC, Wyckoff MH Pediatrics 2013 Nov
- Drugs during delivery room resuscitation - What, when and why?
- Kapadia VS, Wyckoff MH Semin Fetal Neonatal Med 2013 Aug
Honors & Awards
- Young Investigator Coaching Program Recipient
Society of Pediatric Research (2014)
- Travel Award
23rd Annual NICHD Maternal-Fetal-Reproductive Medicine Meeting (2011)
- Pilot Award
North and Central Texas Clinical and Translational Science Initiative (2010)
- Young Investigator's Travel Award
Pediatric Academic Society (2010)
- NIH Pilot Grant Award
Clinical & Translational Science Award (2009)
- Dallas County Medical Society/Texas Medical Association (2011)
- AAP - Section of Perinatal Pediatrics, District VII (2009)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) (2006)
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (AAPI) (2005)
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP)