- Medical School
- Ain Shams University (1973)
- Medical College of Wisconsin (1984), Pediatrics
- The Medical College of Wisconsin (1984)
- Medical College of Wisconsin (1986), Pediatrics
- Medical College of Wisconsin (2003), Emergency Medical Services
- Education of pre-hospital providers
- Pre-hospital pediatric pain management
- Prospective validation of a biomarker panel to identify pediatric ED patients with abdominal pain who are at low risk for acute appendicitis.
- Huckins DS, Simon HK, Copeland K, Milling TJ, Spandorfer PR, Hennes H, Allen C, Gogain J Am J Emerg Med 2016 Apr
- Diagnosing Testicular Torsion before Urologic Consultation and Imaging: A Validation of the TWIST Score.
- Sheth KR, Keays M, Grimsby GM, Granberg CF, Menon VS, DaJusta DG, Ostrov L, Hill M, Sanchez E, Kuppermann D, Harrison CB, Jacobs MA, Huang R, Burgu B, Hennes H, Schlomer BJ, Baker LA J. Urol. 2016 Jan
- Does near infrared spectroscopy improve twist score in the diagnosis of testicular torsion?
- Sheth KR, Keays M, Grimsby G, Granbery C, DaJusta DG, Ostrov L, Hill M, Sanchez E, Harrison C, Jacobs M, Huang R, Burgu B, Hennes H, Schlomer B, Baker LA The Journal of Urology 2015 May 193 e464
- Secretory Phospholipase A2, Type IIA, A Biomarker of Septic Arthritis In Children With Joint Irritability
- Ugalde IT, Hennes H, Copley L, Huang R, Baker MD Annals of Orthopedics & Rheumatology 2014 May 2 3
- Does a prehospital Glasgow Coma Scale score predict pediatric outcomes?
- Nesiama JA, Pirallo RG, Lerner EB, Hennes H Pediatr Emerg Care 2012 Oct 28 10 1027-32
- REDUCE-PCP study: radiographs in the emergency department utilization criteria evaluation-pediatric chest pain.
- Neff J, Anderson M, Stephenson T, Young J, Hennes H, Suter R Pediatr Emerg Care 2012 May 28 5 451-4
- Conceptual Framework for International Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician Exchange Programs
- Hennes H, Bandyopadhyay S Clinical Pediatric Emergency Medicine 2012 13 1 31-36
- Guidelines for prehospital management of traumatic brain injury 2nd edition.
- Badjatia N, Carney N, Crocco TJ, Fallat ME, Hennes HM, Jagoda AS, Jernigan S, Letarte PB, Lerner EB, Moriarty TM, Pons PT, Sasser S, Scalea T, Schleien CL, Wright DW Prehosp Emerg Care 2008 12 Suppl 1 S1-52
- Fatal injuries of US citizens abroad.
- Guse CE, Cortés LM, Hargarten SW, Hennes HM J Travel Med 2007 Sep-Oct 14 5 279-87
- Pediatric cervical spine injuries: Evaluation and management
- Nesiama J, Hennes H Turkiye Klinikleri J Surg Med Sci 2007 3(50) 40-6
The Epidemiology, Clinical Characteristics and Public Health Implications of Shaken Baby Syndrome. In The Shaken Baby Syndrome: A Multidisciplinary Approach, S. Lazoritz, V. Palusci, eds.
Hennes H, Kini N, Palusci V (2012). New York, Routledge
Abdominal Trauma. In LANGE Current Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatric Emergency Medicine, C. Stone, R. Humphries, D. Drigalla, M. Stephan, eds.
Uribe M, Hennes H (2015). McGraw-Hill
Honors & Awards
- Business Journal
Best PEM Doctors in America (2007)
- NAEMS Annual Meeting
Best Pediatric Research Presentation (2006)
- Medical College of Wisconsin
Faculty Vitality Award (2002)
- Egyptian Society of Surgeons
Distinguished Service Award: In acknowledgement for the effort to advance the practice of Emergency Medicine in Egypt (1995)
- Medical College of Wisconsin
Excellence in Teaching Award (1994)
- Ambulatory Pediatric Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Dallas County Medical Society
- National Association of EMS Physicians
- Society of Academic Emergency Medicine
- Texas Pediatric Society
- Wisconsin Medical Society