- Peking University - China (1981), Physics
- Graduate School
- University of Illinois Urbana Campus (1987), Physics
- Application of Advanced Neuroimaging Techniques (fMRI, DTI, MRS, etc.)
- Correction of magnetic susceptibility artifacts on brain MRI caused by orthodontic appliances
- MR Quality Assurance and Safety
- MRI Assessment of Body Iron
- RF Coil Design for MRI Using the Concept of "Complete Coil" and Composite-Elements
- Induced magnetic moment in stainless steel components of orthodontic appliances in 1.5 T MRI scanners.
- Wang ZJ, Rollins NK, Liang H, Park YJ Med Phys 2015 Oct 42 10 5871
- Signal-to-noise assessment for diffusion tensor imaging with single data set and validation using a difference image method with data from a multicenter study.
- Wang ZJ, Chia JM, Ahmed S, Rollins NK Med Phys 2014 Sep 41 9 092302
- Diffusion tensor imaging metrics in neonates-a comparison of manual region-of-interest analysis vs. tract-based spatial statistics.
- Seo Y, Wang ZJ, Ball G, Rollins NK Pediatr Radiol 2013 Jan 43 1 69-79
- A quality assurance protocol for diffusion tensor imaging using the head phantom from American College of Radiology.
- Wang ZJ, Seo Y, Chia JM, Rollins NK Med Phys 2011 Jul 38 7 4415-21
- Age-related variations in white matter anisotropy in school-age children.
- Rollins NK, Glasier P, Seo Y, Morriss MC, Chia J, Wang Z Pediatr Radiol 2010 Dec 40 12 1918-30
- Assessment of cardiac iron by MRI susceptometry and R2* in patients with thalassemia.
- Wang ZJ, Fischer R, Chu Z, Mahoney DH, Mueller BU, Muthupillai R, James EB, Krishnamurthy R, Chung T, Padua E, Vichinsky E, Harmatz P Magn Reson Imaging 2010 Apr 28 3 363-71
- A 12-week aerobic exercise program reduces hepatic fat accumulation and insulin resistance in obese, Hispanic adolescents.
- van der Heijden GJ, Wang ZJ, Chu ZD, Sauer PJ, Haymond MW, Rodriguez LM, Sunehag AL Obesity (Silver Spring) 2010 Feb 18 2 384-90
- Improving SNR of RF coils using composite coil elements.
- Wang ZJ NMR Biomed 2009 Nov 22 9 952-9
- 1/T2 and magnetic susceptibility measurements in a gerbil cardiac iron overload model.
- Wang ZJ, Lian L, Chen Q, Zhao H, Asakura T, Cohen AR Radiology 2005 Mar 234 3 749-55
- Proton MR spectroscopy of pediatric cerebellar tumors.
- Wang Z, Sutton LN, Cnaan A, Haselgrove JC, Rorke LB, Zhao H, Bilaniuk LT, Zimmerman RA AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 1995 Oct 16 9 1821-33
Honors & Awards
- Editors Recognition Award from Radiology
Reviewing manuscripts with special distinction (2008)
- Editor’s Recognition Award from Radiology
Reviewing manuscripts with distinction (2006)
- Cooley’s Anemia Foundation Translational Research Award
MRI susceptometry measurement of cardiac iron overload (2005)
- Ethel Brown Forederer Award for Excellence
For work on P-31 MR spectroscopy (1994)
- American Association of Physicist in Medicine (2012)
- Children's Medical Center Dallas (2008)
- International Sosiety of Magnetic Resonance in Medicane (1993)