- Shared Decision-Making and Children With Disabilities: Pathways to Consensus.
- Adams RC, Levy SE Pediatrics 2017 May
- Pain Assessment and Treatment in Children With Significant Impairment of the Central Nervous System.
- Hauer J, Houtrow AJ Pediatrics 2017 May
- Out-of-Home Placement for Children and Adolescents With Disabilities-Addendum: Care Options for Children and Adolescents With Disabilities and Medical Complexity.
- Friedman SL, Norwood KW Pediatrics 2016 Dec 138 6
- Recognition and Management of Medical Complexity.
- Kuo DZ, Houtrow AJ Pediatrics 2016 Dec 138 6
- Long Term Outcomes of Bladder Neck Reconstruction without Augmentation Cystoplasty in Children.
- Grimsby GM, Menon V, Schlomer BJ, Baker LA, Adams R, Gargollo PC, Jacobs MA J. Urol. 2015 Jul
- Fetal spine findings on MRI and associated outcomes in children with open neural tube defects.
- Chao TT, Dashe JS, Adams RC, Keefover-Hicks A, McIntire DD, Twickler DM AJR Am J Roentgenol 2011 Nov 197 5 W956-61
- Central nervous system findings on fetal magnetic resonance imaging and outcomes in children with spina bifida.
- Chao TT, Dashe JS, Adams RC, Keefover-Hicks A, McIntire DD, Twickler DM Obstet Gynecol 2010 Aug 116 2 Pt 1 323-9
- Incidence of new onset metabolic acidosis following enteroplasty for myelomeningocele.
- Adams RC, Vachha B, Samuelson ML, Keefover-Hicks A, Snodgrass WT J. Urol. 2010 Jan 183 1 302-5
- Comparing outcomes of slings with versus without enterocystoplasty for neurogenic urinary incontinence.
- Snodgrass W, Keefover-Hicks A, Prieto J, Bush N, Adams R J. Urol. 2009 Jun 181 6 2709-14; discussion 2714-6
- Limbic tract anomalies in pediatric myelomeningocele and Chiari II malformation: anatomic correlations with memory and learning--initial investigation.
- Vachha B, Adams RC, Rollins NK Radiology 2006 Jul 240 1 194-202
Management of the Child with Developmental Disabilities. In Herring JA, ed. Tachdijan's Pediatric Orthopedics. 5th ed.
Adams RC, Meneses V. (2014). Elsevier Saunders; 121-135.
Honors & Awards
- Open Doors Leader Award
MHMR Visions Foundation, TX (2015)
- Fred Sage Memorial Award
American Academy of Cerebral Palsy & Developmental Medicine (2010)
- Special Achievement Award
American Academy of Pediatrics (2009)
- Texas Super Doctors
Texas Monthly Magazine (2007-2016)
- Executive Board Award
Texas Pediatric Society (2005)
- Casey M Holter Award
International Society for Research in Hydrocephalus and Spina Bifida (2004)
- Joan L. Venes Humanitarian Award
The Spina Bifida Association of North Texas (1994)
- American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Dallas County Pediatric Society
- Society of Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
- Texas Pediatric Society